FIRST STEP — SCHOOL TOUR: If you are new to Peace Terrace, please come for a visit: Call Admissions at (510) 477-9946 and arrange a visit to our school. School Tours are every 4th Wednesday of each month (see dates above)
SECOND STEP — THE APPLICATION: Complete the application form and submit to Peace Terrace Academy. Your application is not complete without the following items:
- ENROLLMNENT NOW OPEN: Fill out the online 2017-2018 application form by clicking here
- Once you submit the application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay the non-refundable application fee and/or reservation fee for each student
- Copy of birth certificate
THIRD STEP — THE INTERVIEW: (For new Peace Terrace families only.) Once your admission application is submitted, you will be scheduled for a parent interview
FOURTH STEP — TRANSCRIPTS AND LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: (For new Peace Terrace families only.) Give the following documents to your child’s current school. We will provide more information when you visit the school for the interview:
- Transcript Request Form
- Assessment (by Teacher) Form
- Official transcripts will usually be sent to us directly from your child’s current school. However, if they are provided to you, these documents must be returned to Peace Terrace Academy.
FIFTH STEP — ADMISSION DECISION: Admission decision letters will be emailed. Tuition and all applicable fees are due upon admission to guarantee your child’s space.
SIXTH STEP — FEES: All tution checks and fees paid
LAST STEP — FINAL REPORT: For 1st-8th grade students transferring from another school only – In order for your child to start school in August, your school office needs to send PTA a copy of your child’s final June report card, cumulative records, standardized test scores, and student health forms (where applicable).
Peace Terrace Academy is a non-profit community Islamic day school that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in student admission policies.