2018-2019 ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN
FIRST STEP — SCHOOL TOUR: If you are new to Peace Terrace, please come for a visit: Call Admissions at (510) 477-9946 and arrange a visit to our school.
SECOND STEP — THE APPLICATION: Complete the application form and submit to Peace Terrace Academy. Your application is not complete without the following items:
- Fill out the online 2018-2019 application form by clicking here
- Once you submit the application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay the non-refundable application fee
- Copy of birth certificate
THIRD STEP — THE INTERVIEW, TRANSCRIPTS & TEACHER EVALUATION FORM: (For new Peace Terrace families only.) Once your admission application is submitted, you will be scheduled for a parent interview.
Give the following documents to your child’s current school and bring with you at the time of interview.
- Transcript Request Form
- Assessment (by Teacher) Form
- Official transcripts will usually be sent to us directly from your child’s current school. However, if they are provided to you, these documents must be returned to Peace Terrace Academy.
FOURTH STEP — ADMISSION DECISION: Admission decision letters will be emailed. Tuition and all applicable fees are due upon admission to guarantee your child’s space.
FIFTH STEP — FEES & TUITION: Your Smart Tuition account will be created where you will have access to making payment arrangements for tuition and school fees.
LAST STEP — FINAL REPORT & ORIENTATION: For 1st-8th grade students transferring from another school only – In order for your child to start school in August, your school office needs to send PTA a copy of your child’s final June report card, cumulative records, standardized test scores, and student health forms (where applicable). We will communicate the date for the Orientation to all parents and review school policies and expectations.
Peace Terrace Academy is a non-profit community Islamic day school that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in student admission policies.